The exhibition is a combination of information, communi […]
The exhibition is a combination of information, communication and entertainment, and the only marketing medium that fully exploits the sense of facial features in face-to-face communication. In the 21st century, despite the rapid electronic communication methods, exhibitions, as a temporary market, are still the most professional and effective sales tools.
First, the nature of the exhibition
The exhibition is a form of economic exchange that has both market and display. In ancient times, it played an important role in economic communication; in modern times, it still plays a role in many aspects, including macroeconomic, social and microscopic aspects of corporate marketing. The exhibition is a form of economic exchange (circulation). The exhibition was once the main channel for human economic exchange. It is still one of the important channels. The exhibition is involved in China's economic activities and plays an important role in circulation and information. It has become an important one. Commodity market, technology market, information market and capital introduction market.
Second, the exhibition classification
1. According to the nature, the exhibition can be divided into trade exhibitions and consumer exhibitions.
2. According to the content, the exhibition can be divided into comprehensive exhibitions and professional exhibitions.
3. According to the scale, the exhibition can be divided into international, national, regional, local exhibitions, and exclusive exhibitions of individual companies.
4. By time, the exhibition can be divided into regular exhibitions and occasional exhibitions.
5. According to the exhibition venue, the exhibition can be divided into indoor exhibitions, outdoor exhibitions, roving exhibitions and mobile exhibitions.