1. Be neat and tidy, so that the booth is a combination […]
1. Be neat and tidy, so that the booth is a combination of all the factors in the booth, so that the audience has a sense of the whole.
2. Concise, don't make the booth design too complicated, let the audience not remember anything at first glance, and see too many things, there will be no outstanding.
3. To consider the space, the designer must also consider the number of staff and audience, not crowded, and not empty, the booth area is very important.
4. Booth arrangement is a key factor in the management of flow control. Therefore, designers must understand what kind of people the exhibitors want to flow at the beginning.
5. Being different is to be able to retain a lot of visitors, making it easier to identify and find the visitors, so that visitors who are on the stage will also be impressed and will be touched later. The design should be unique, but don't leave the exhibition target and business image.