During the construction of the truss stand, in order to […]
During the construction of the truss stand, in order to ensure the firmness of the truss stand, a lot of details need to be paid attention to during the whole construction process. Our company has mature technology and rich experience in the construction of truss exhibition stands. According to customer requirements, we can build truss exhibition stands of different specifications and different styles.
1. Lay four bases at a rough position on the ground and adjust the lower legs so that they are on a horizontal plane;
2. Insert the bottom part of the diagonal support on the outside of the base on the four corners, insert 2 on each corner, a total of 8;
3. Fix the reverse head on the base with screws, pay attention to the direction of rotation of the reverse head is consistent with the Wang marked in the figure;
4. Put a square sleeve on the reverse head; connect the beam on the ground;
5. Connect the two ends of the beam to the two square sleeves on both sides, then the beams are assembled on the ground;
6. Lie under the column analysis frame and connect it, and then screw one end to the opposite head. Screw the cross arm on the other end, and link the hoist and the cross arm at the same time. The role of the gourd is to lift the lower beam truss;
7. Stand up the column and push up the column, take care not to push the column with too much force, and then fix the screw on the reverse head;
8. After the upright is erected, hook the hook below the hoist to the lower beam through the sling, and then 4 people slowly pull the hoist together to pull the beam to the left and right of the person's head
9. Install the light and sound equipment on the beam, and drag the hoist to the pre-foot height to stop;
10. Tighten one end of the diagonal support and the column, and tighten the other end to the horizontal support of the base, so that the light stand is completed.